Protecsure Enhances Liability Cover for Small Business
Protecsure have announced their Public Liability Insurance wording has been enhanced to now provide cover for the following additional occupations;
- Drone flying (commercial and licensed only)
- Hairdressers with treatment risk
- Beauticians with treatment risk
- Mechanics with driving risk
- Gardeners with tree lopping up to 3 metres
They have also changed their rating matrix to exclude employees who are not skilled in the chosen occupation. For example, if you are an electrician and you employ a receptionist and a bookkeeper, these two employees do not need to be declared.
Additionally, Protecsure no longer require a minimum of 3 years experience for any occupation.
Together with our Protecsures's other policy features such as;
- Market leading sub-contractors extension
- Waiver of subrogation
- Worker to Worker cover with no additional excesses or premium loading
- $50,000 Consumer Protection for plumbers in Vic and electricians in Qld
Protecsure is a general insurance underwriting agency formed in 1990, They are an agent for Chubb, AIG Australia Limited and W.R. Berkley Insurance(Europe), Limited incorporating W.R. Berkley Insurance Australia
Protecsure offer marine transit, equipment and public liability insurance
Please note that any advice given has been provided without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is also based on information we have obtained from you. You must ensure the information is accurate and complete. Otherwise, this advice may be based on inaccurate or incomplete information. You should consider whether the advice is appropriate in light of your objectives, financial situation and needs
Insure 247 Pty Ltd ACN 612944215 an Authorised Representative of Ausure Pty Ltd ABN 94 096 971 854 AFSL 238433.