Postcodes can change your public liability premium
Although the major influence on your premium is likely to be your occupation, where your business is based may also be a factor in the premium.
What difference is my postcode likely to have
- Different States have different stamp duties
- Some suburbs may have been deemed a high claim area by some insurers
- Your postcode maybe part of an insurance embargo (Due to an unfolding event)
Other issues that can influence public liability premium can include
- Do you import?
- And if so from where?
- Do you have a criminal conviction?
- Is your occupation high risk?
- Have you had claims?
If you are still unsure speak to a broker call 1300 046 787 13000 Insure
Public and Products Liability Insurance Quotes
PUBLIC AND PRODUCTS LIABILITY INSURANCE COMPARED
Please note that any advice given has been provided without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. It is also based on information we have obtained from you. You must ensure the information is accurate and complete. Otherwise, this advice may be based on the inaccurate or incomplete information. You should consider whether the advice is appropriate in light of your objectives, financial situation, and needs